- Currently working as Senior physiotherapist in Physical medicine and rehabilitation department in Manmohan memorial medical college & teaching hospital, Swoyambhu, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Healthcare professional, completed a master’s degree in Physiotherapy, from Chitkara university. Consistent academic record with zeal to learn new techniques and applying them for achieving desired results.
- Masters in physiotherapy (neuro science), from Chitkara university Punjab.
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy, from Dolphin (P.G) Institute of Bio-medical &Natural Sciences, Dehradun; HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar in 2014.
- Class XIIth (Science stream with Biology) from Rajashri janak collage(HSEB Board), Janak pur.
- Class Xth kishori public school – Harimari .
- Working as Senior Physiotherapist in Physiotherapy department in Manmohan Memmorial Medical college and teaching hospital, Kathmandu ,Nepal from 1st Dec 2018 to till date.
- Job experience after B.PT in Fortis hospital Mohali – 8 months- ICU Exposure(MICU,SICU,SPICU,PICU,NSICU,CCU,TICU) ,OPD exposure(Neuro and Ortho opd).
- Job experience after MPT in Fortis hospital Mohali – 1 year as senior physiotherapist.
- Volunteer Training :-
- Duration : 3 months at Fortis Hospital mohali
- Duration: 2 months at Dolphin Physio Exercise& Rehabilitation Clinic, Jankalyan Hospital, Dehradun.
- Internship for a duration of 6 months as a part of BPT curriculum from Fortis Hospital,
- Treated various Orthopedic conditions like Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Frozen Shoulders etc..
- Treated various Traumatic patients, with Spinal Cord Injury, Head Injury.
- Treated various Neuropathic patients with Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Stroke etc.
Exposure of working in Inpatient Department covering all specialty ICUs, viz. Orthopedic ICU, Medical ICU, Neurosurgical ICU, Surgical ICU, Critical Care Unit, Specialty ICU
TECHIQUES LEARNED IN PHYSIOTHERAPY COURSE
- Neurodevelopmental treatment
- Musculoskeletal treatment
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation
- Chiropractic & osteopath –basic level
- Aquatic therapy
- Motor relearning program
- Rood’s approach
- Brunnstrom approach
- Sensory integration
- Constraint induced movement therapy
- Music therapy
- Sports therapy
- Exercise therapy
- Dry needling
- Hands on technique
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
- Hands on workshop on Basic chiropractic & osteopath-24th feb-25th feb 2023
- Hands on workshop on stroke rehabilitation – emphasis on core stability – 3rd june 2017
- Hands on workshop on vestibular rehabilitation – 2nd june 2017
- National physiotherapy conference of synapse 2016- 5th and 6th nov 2016
- Hands on workshop in PNF –8TH AND 9TH Oct 2016.
- Hands on workshop in Kinesiotaping –principles and practice – 7th oct 2016.
- Attended current concepts in physiotherapy- 27th aug 2016 (Fortis hospital Mohali,gyan sagar medical college)- organized by orthopedic education and research society Mohali.
- Attended Elite Physiotherapy conference 2016 –17th july 2016.
- One day workshop on cardiopulmonary investigatory technique – 21 september 2015.
- Attended PHYSIO FEST 2015 – 20TH December 2015.
- Assessment and treatment of Adult and pediatric with neuromuscular disorders based on neurodevelopmental treatment approach workshop- 2 week duration.
- International Conference & Workshop of Physical Therapy, AIIMS held on 4th November 2011 – 9th November 2011.
- Primary and Advanced Pilates Instructor Training at Indian Academy Of Fitness Training from 16th December 2011-30th December 2011. Contact Hours: 25
- Workshop on Cerebral Palsy: An Integrated & Problem Solving Approach held on 5th& 6th February 2012.Contact Hours:
- Workshop on Interactive Approach in Radio Diagnosis for Extremities, Brain & Spine held on 11th& 12th February 2012.Contact Hours:
- Workshop on Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation held on 16th& 17th April 2012.
- Workshop on Neural Tissue Mobility & Dynamics held on 30th&31st May 2013.